January 01, 2017

Hello 2017!

Let the games begin!


Can you believe it's 2017 already? I feel as if January 2016 was yesterday. 
This is the year I'm turning 20. How bloody terrifying. 
So to kick things off I'll be sharing my goals for this year, which will probably feature in a few posts throughout 2017.
I've sectioned them into categories: blog, life, photography and healthy eating/exercise. 


Blog: 
  • Have a header designed.
  • Work more on blog ideas.
  • Try new settings.
  • Create a blog series.

Life:

  • Stay Positive.
  • Be more confident.
  • Never give up.
  • Save money.
  • Try yoga or body balance.
  • Read more!
  • Stop comparing myself to others.
  • Focus more on University.
  • Create a Spotify account.
  • Be more social.
  • Be organized.
  • Explore new places.
  • Try Hand Lettering.

Photography:
  • Save money to invest in a new camera.
  • Learn more about photography.
  • Take a photography class.
  • Find a good editing software besides photoshop.
  • Try to take one photo a day, even if it's a photo of my dogs.

Healthy Eating and Exercise:

  • Drink more water.
  • Work out 4/5 days a week.
  • Try out Smoothies.
  • Drink tea instead of sodas or coffee.
  • Don't eat after 9pm.
  • Learn how to cook.
  • Plan my meals.
  • Improve my flexibility.
  • Eat more healthy. (good luck).




I hope you all have had the most wonderful year, and I wish you all of the love, success, and happiness in 2017. 

What are your goals for 2017?

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful goals and I'll definitely be taking some ideas from you!

    ReplyDelete

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...