September 10, 2018

My Life In Books | Book Tag

Pick a book for each of your initials…



C

M

B

Count your age along your bookshelf, what is it?

On my Young adult shelf my 21st book it Looking For Alaska by John Green.
Pick a book set in your city/country.

The High Mountains of Portugal by Yann Martel - There are no books set in my city because it's boring so here's Portugal! 

Pick a book that represents a place you’d like to travel to..

Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch. I would love to travel to Italy!



Pick a book that’s your favorite color.


Turtles All the Way Down by John Green, both Portuguese and original cover have orange in the cover.




Which book do you have fondest memories of?

My childhood books, mostly the series Anita, I remember learning how to read with them and my dad would help me.

Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?


I take most difficulty if I take a long time reading, and even though I DNFed Middlemarch by George Elliot, I still went through 200 pages and took a long long time (it's 800 pages).

Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?


I would feel more accomplished when I don't have a TBR pile, but I guess if it's to choose one I'll go for Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brönte.

4 comments:

  1. Same! I need to read Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte! I've been meaning to forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had it for so long but so many books on the TBR pile that I never get to think "I'll go for a classic today"... 😅

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It just seems so beautiful!! And as an art student it would be amazing to go there to learn a bit more about that. 😊

      Delete

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...