October 24, 2018

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green | Review


Title: An Abundance of Katherines

Author: John Green

Release Date: September 21st, 2006

My Rating: 3
 Stars


Format: Physical Book (Paperback)

So… This was an interesting book. There’s a lot of problems I found in it, I stared at the book after I finished to try and put my thoughts together and think if I enjoyed it or not, I was kind of lost. So here are some aspects of was I liked and disliked.


What I Liked:

- Colin is honest.
- Lindsey.
- His best friend Hasan is funny and real and also really honest.
- Adventures.
- Lindsey.
- The footnotes on this book are hilarious (some of them at least).
- The ending.
- And did I say, Lindsey?

What I disliked:

- Colin is kind of whiny.
- Katherines… I’m done with Katherines at this point.
- Math. Lots and lots of Math.
- The Theorem (because of the math)
- Katherine…
- How it was so easy for them to get a job and a house (provided by total strangers)

So even though this was not my favorite John Green book, it was still enjoyable, I think, not one that I will re-read though, but still good. 

2 comments:

  1. I read this book a long time ago, but I agree with your list. I think this is my least favorite John Green book. Great review!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only ones missing that I haven't read yet are the last one (turtles all the way down), and let it snow (saving for christmas), so I hope I enjoy those much more than this one and the same or more than the other john green's books that I've read and loved.

      Delete

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...