October 31, 2018

Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone | Review

Title: Every Last Word

Author: Tamara Ireland Stone

Release Date: June 16th, 2015

My Rating: 5
 Stars


Format: E-book


This completely sucked me into the story, I loved it.

Before I didn’t know much about OCD, at the beginning I even thought that this wasn’t it but then I also went to research a bit about the OCD that she had and it was well represented, I think the author did a great job with it, it made me wonder what was going on in her head, and how difficult it must be to have these thoughts all the time, and the talks with her therapist and a mom that is there for her no matter what.

I loved how she solved some problems near the ending, how she realized that the friends she had and the habits she had weren’t healthy, so she decided to change that into healthier habits.

I LOVED the poet’s corner, a safe place, it was relaxing in there and they could talk to each other without fear of being the weird ones in the group because everyone has their problems.

AJ is the cutest, I really enjoyed seeing the difference he made in Sam’s life, their relationship is amazing and the way they speak to each other you can really see that they understand one another and want to know more about the person they’re with, no matter what problems they have in their life. I’m happy that he being in her life didn’t make all of the sudden OCD free, after he found out he was still there for her no matter what and she still was struggling with her issues.

I wasn’t expecting that huge plot twist until right before it happened, I was still confused, I wanted to go back a few pages to see if I could have anticipated it but I decided not to, they certainly have to show how you missed it (they did), but I was really intrigued and fascinated by that plot twist that I wanted to keep reading, I was still surprised even though I thought maybe that would happen (one page before it happened).


I loved loved loved this novel, it’s been a while since a good contemporary showed up in my life and I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...