November 07, 2018

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han | Review


Title: To All the Boys I've Loved Before

Author: Jenny Han

Release Date: April 15th, 2014

My Rating: 4
 Stars



Format: Physical Book (Paperback)


In times like this, I wish I had the second book!

It was a super adorable reading even though Lara Jean sometimes annoyed me and sounded like 14 years old… Sometimes I felt so frustrated, like “Can you just make up your mind girl?” Apart from Kitty and their Dad, basically all character annoyed me sometimes. I’m also not a big fan of love triangles, I hate them, but I guess this one was not that bad…

I’ve got to say that the plot is not very original, two people pretending to date to make an ex jealous, but overall it was still enjoyable, it was a story filled with love and family and humor.

The ending? Oh my, I kind of need the second book ASAP just because of that cliffhanger!

Anyway, I guess if you want a cute, fluffy contemporary then you should read this (but buy all the books because you’ll want to go right next to the second one like me and I don’t have it).

*one week later*

I JUST WATCHED THE MOVIE AND OH MY, I LOVED IT!!! Preferred the book but still, the movie was amazing!! 

By the way, I read this back in August and saw the movie the day it came out, I know this review came quite late but so far every book reviewed until now was read in the summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...