September 03, 2018

The Book Blogger Test | Book Tag

1. What are your top three book pet hates?

1. I hate when they decide to change the covers in the middle of a book series, like, can you not? I like my books to match!

2. A cover problem again, when Portuguese books decide to change everything about the cover, the main example is Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli, they changed that completely and I hate the Portuguese cover!


3. I don't mind details, but some of them during sex scenes are just cringy and I want to stop reading and have to take a break from the book.

2. describe your perfect reading spot

In a balcony out in the woods with a swing chair! I would so love that!!

3. tell Us three book confessions

1. I am a cover-buy type of person, I'm usually drawn into books because of the cover, some of them I have no regrets but other... damn.

2. Before I was always rooting for a happy ending but now they just seem forced and I'm happier with one that is realistic.

3. I haven't read Harry Potter yet... Don't kill me, one day I'll read, even if I'm 80 years old. 

4. when was the last time you cried during a book?

Last week with the book The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, I cried in the first few chapters, it was a deep story.

5. how many books are on your bedside table?

Normally just one, the one I'm currently reading and my agenda.

6. what is your favorite snack to eat while you’re reading?

Water, yes, I'm counting that as a snack, I'm always too scared of getting food in the book that I don't eat while reading.

7. name three books you would recommend to everyone

1. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone - I learned so much more about OCD with this and I think it's important for everyone to read it.
2. The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank - So many feelings and emotions about what was happening in the eyes of a 14 years old jew hiding.
3. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs - Just because I loved the world and the characters and it's actually a trilogy and I'm only recommending the first one because after reading the first one you'll want to continue.

8. show us a picture of your favorite bookshelf on your bookcase

My Young Adult shelf, it's one of the only ones that I had to stack books and I loved how colorful it is!

9. write how much books mean to you in just three words

Books Are Life!

10. what is your biggest reading secret?

Before I became what is called a book nerd that I like to call a book lover, I would skip to the last page to see how it ended because I just wanted to know so badly! But I'm trying to change it! (I still read sometimes the last sentence).

I tag anyone who wants to do this!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you do read Harry Potter someday. It’s a really entertaining series. Your perfect reading spot is the same as mine! I’d love a cabin in the woods with a comfy swing.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just that so many people talk about it that I don't feel like reading, but hopefully one day. That reading spot it the best I could imagine, sounds so perfect!

      Delete

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...