September 17, 2018

Taking Part in a Book Lover's Life | Book Tag

1. Name a book you’re embarrassed to say you haven’t read yet.

Turtles All the Way Down by John Green, I'm embarrassed because I'm a huge fan of his work and still haven't read this, which people are saying it's his best work yet!

2. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever used as a bookmark?


Beach Towell, just left it between the page I was in while I went into the water, came back with the book closed because of wind...

3. Look at your bookshelf. What’s the first book you see with a yellow spine?


Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella.

4. If you could have one new book from a deceased author, who would it be?


I want to say Anne Frank but I feel like if she didn't die the diary probably would have never been published. Also Agatha Christie, but she had so many I still have tons to read.

5. Name an author who deserves more readership.


The only one I'm remembering is Tamara Ireland Stone, I read Every Last Word by this author and it was so good!! More people should be talking about this amazingness of the book!

6. Bookmark or random piece of paper?


Definitely bookmark.

7. Can you stop anywhere in a book or do you have to finish the chapter?


Finish the chapter!

8. One book at a time or several?


One Book at a time!

9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?


I'm trying to change that before I skipped a few pages to see if anything interesting will happen but I'm trying really hard not to do that.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?


Keeping it like new if it's possible.

11. What books do you regret reading?


The Keeper of Lost Things by Ruth Hogan, I just didn't like that at all, it was confusing and with a lot of characters, I just felt bored.

12. On average, how many books do you read per year?


45/50, but this year I'm already at 61 so that's awesome!

13. What book can you read hundreds of times and never get tired of?

Divergent, I think I already read that trilogy 3 times!

14. What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned from a book?


Be yourself!!!!!!!

15. What is the most recent book you’ve read?


Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia! Loved it!

16. What quote from any book will you never forget? Why is it significant?


“At some point, you just pull off the Band-Aid, and it hurts, but then it's over and you're relieved.” 
― John GreenLooking for Alaska


I was in a dark moment of my life and this was basically what I needed to do to get out of the situation, rip the bandage out, it will hurt but then it will be such a relief, and it worked, so now that's my favorite quote.

17. How many books do you own?


Around 100 in my room.

18. In the past year, what is the greatest book you’ve read?


The Miss Peregrine trilogy! (It's a series now and I can't wait for the 4th book!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...