September 08, 2018

September TBR | 2018

I usually don't do these TBR posts but today I thought I might actually try and do it, it probably won't be every month but we'll see.

I'm not adding a lot of books in this month TBR because uni starts September 17th and I don't know if I'll have time after it starts, last year and stuff, the teachers will be killing us with work.


Books I'm planning on reading this month:

One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus - I heard a lot about this book and I'm actually going to participate in a read-along for this and I'm super excited about it, I don't read a lot of mysteries I don't know why, because I love them, so this is going to be a fun one.


Lost for Words by Alice Kuipers - I got this book for free when I bought The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas and I never heard anything about it, so we'll see if I like it, it's a small one so hopefully I can read it in 2/3 days.


Lying About Last Summer by Sue Wallman - I bought this last years because I was really confused that Portugal actually translated a book that I want to read and it's not "popular" or turning into a movie (which is most cases), so when I saw it I instantly picked up, I never thought I would see it in PT and only in English. It's another mystery and I want to read it before summer is actually over (even though so far we still got 40ÂșC in Portugal).


Lily and the Octopus by Steven Rowley - I have the e-book for a while now and I rarely read on my phone (I'm saving for a Kindle), and I was looking at the books I have in my phone and saw this, and remembered that when I got it I wanted to read it so badly, and then I forgot I had it, so it's time to pick it up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...