July 17, 2017

Saturday Vibes

Lately, I haven't had much time for myself, so I decided this Saturday was going to be a "me day".

I woke up at 10AM, earlier than I used to, and decided to change my room a little bit. I ate my breakfast and then I started cleaning and changing stuff around.
I never heard any podcasts, it's not something I'm used to doing because they can be quite boring, and normally while I clean my room I put music on, this time, I decided to ear the first "episode" of 2 podcasts I heard about.

The first one being "VIEWS" by David Dobrik and Jason Nash, they have been making these podcasts for a while and I never heard any of it, and I listened to the first episode and it was interesting to know what is going on in their lives, the one thing I didn't like is that they started to talk about one topic and when you realized they were already talking about another topic. But after all it was interesting and I'm going to listen to the rest.

The next podcast was "At home with ... ", by Lily and Anna, I heard about this podcast through Zoella, when I saw her post on Instagram about her being the last person on their podcast I decided to look it up and see if it was interesting, and it was. I listened to this podcast on Acast.com (link at the end of the post), and acast is amazing, you have images to accompany the podcast, and you can see pictures of the house of the person on the podcast. I loved it, and yes, I'm also going to continue with this one. maybe become a Saturday thing.

I finished cleaning and organizing at about 12PM, so I decided to grab some lunch and binge watch The Vampire Diaries. I'm awful when it comes to keeping up with series I'm interested in but not in love with. And since PLL ended I decided to try and finish TVD. That took me the whole afternoon, I watched about 10 episodes, between episodes I went to grab some snacks to eat, ice creams, etc, and ate everything while in my bed, watching TVD.

At night it wasn't very different, had dinner, kept watching TVD, and watched a movie called "NERVE", and omg, I can't even explain. I loved it, it got me the chills at the end. So gooooood !

Anyway, this is probably one very long boring blog post, sorry.

What did you do this Saturday? anything different that normally you don't do? Let me know, I'd love to chat with you.

Links to the podcasts: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...