February 26, 2017

Cheer Up!!

So... My grandmother passed away last week and I didn't know how to deal with the pain and make it all go away, I needed to cheer up and all but just couldn't, and recently I finally started to become a little bit happier, and some of the things that helped me going through that process are the ones that I'm going to mention next.


Watching Youtubers such as Liza Koshy, David Dobrik, and Amelia Gething.

Watching TV Series, normally I'm a little behind on the series so I always have something to watch.

Listening to music has power over my feelings, so if I'm feeling sad then I'll just listen to more cheerful music, that sometimes helps me get in a better mood.

Reading has always helped me on bad days, I can relate to the characters, my mind is totally in the story, so I find it helpful if I just want to take my mind off of everything and off of this world.


And finally, getting out of the house, so that I don't have time for thinking about every bad thing happening, now I have school so I have to get out of the house, but if you don't have school or you're on vacation, then just go out, Go for a walk or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...