March 04, 2017

February 2017 Wrap-Up

I've been making an effort to read more this year, and so far it's working. I've read 4 books this month, and for me, that's amazing trust me. So why not share with you the books I've read? 😛




Fifty Shades Freed By E.L. James - Re-read this one because of the movie coming out, I know... the movie is the second one and this is the third book, but to be honest I re-read the entire trilogy, and like before, I loved more the last book then the first, and normally for me that's the other way around.


After Ever Happy By Anna Todd - I've read this when it was a huge deal on wattpad, and loved it since then, when I heard it was coming out as a book I knew I had to have it, so I did, this was the last book and I didn't remember the end, it was exciting and great and amazing, and I loved it, now I'm only left with buying "Before" and I'll have the entire After series on my shelf!  


Ali's Pretty Little Lies By Sara Shepard - I always loved Pretty Little Liars, I've been following the show for 6 years now and always wondered how it was in the books. So I decided to read the prequel of the series, and I did start to read this about 2 years ago and didn't finish it because it started getting boring at the middle and I just gave up, but I decided to pick it up again and try to finish it, and now I'm glad I did. The ending was an unexpected pleasant surprise. Now I need to read the entire 16 books series... Oops. 


Looking for Alaska By John Green - I freaking love John Green, he earned his way up to my heart, When I start reading one of his books I can't put it down until I finish it, and this was another one that proves that. I started reading this and expected the end to be a different one than the one that happened, and in the middle of the book my ending was tarnished. I'm thinking of doing a review on this one on my blog so I'm not going to say much here, but I loved it so much!



I still can't believe I read 4 books in one month before it would be amazing if I read 4 books in a year ...

What books have you read in February? And which one did you loved the most?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...