March 05, 2017

March TBR

I'm trying to get a reading habit, and my goal is to read at least 25 books this year, which I think it's going on well, so for this month I decided to put a goal of which books to read, so here we go.


Pride and Prejudice By Jane Austen: I started reading Pride and Prejudice in English on the last week of February but got kind of lost because English isn't my main language, Portuguese is, so I stopped reading it and now I'm planning on restarting reading but in Portuguese. And I'm also going to read this one because I want to try another type of books that aren't Young Adult, which is my favorite type of book, so I'm just trying to change a bit. 



Will Grayson, Will Grayson By John Green: The other book I'm planning on reading this month is this one just because I freaking love John Green writing, I also have An abundance of Katherines to read but I'm saving it for another time. 



Four By Veronica Roth: I'm not going to read a bunch of books in a month and I don't even know if I can because of University, but why not? maybe if I can't read all these three books then I'll read them next month, the thing is I'm going to read them. So I wanted to read Four for about a year now, and it's been waiting on my shelves, but the thing is I want to re-read the Divergent series, so if I read this one then I'll have to read divergent again (because I want to, not because I have to). We'll see.




What books do you want to read this month? 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...