August 08, 2017

Vacation Haul!

Does anyone else have vacation hangover? No? Only me? ok.


In the last week of July, I went o my so long wanted vacation! Wohoo.
I went to a city called Portimão, in Portugal and stayed there for a week. Basically my routine there was waking up, eat breakfast at the local shopping, shop (of course), go home, have lunch, go to the beach, become a lobster (at least the first day), home, dinner, night walks, sleep. and repeat.
So I didn't buy as much as last year because I'm saving up for when I go study in Latvia (Erasmus+ program), but still I bought quite a few things that I wanted to share with you.

So, as always, I go straight to Primark. I love what they have there and the price is very accessible so that just won my heart the first time I went there. But this year I didn't quite like the clothing range, I didn't buy anything clothing related, the style this year is very not me, so hopefully, next year summer outfits are good again (for me, at least, if you like this year then ok, this is my opinion).
If I remember the prices then I'll put them at the end.

Primark:











 After I was done looking for things in Primark, I just went with the flow. I went to H&M, Bershka, Pull, and Bear, Stradivarius, and lots more, but I didn't buy things in all of those places, I don't have money for all that... I don't have a lot to say about all of this, but basically, I bought what I liked (duh), and decided to share with you.

H&M:


Lefties:


Pull&Bear:

                                                                                         This is a wallet by the way.

Other places I don't remember the name of (Oops):

(In English it's called "The Hating Game")


And that's it!! If you are curious I'm going to put the prices I remember next. I had so much fun this vacation, I got sunburned the first 2 days, I ate a LOT of icecreams, I walked so much my legs hurt, I made friends. Next year I need to get a job, so I don't know if this vacation will happen again, I want to, but if not, I'll find something else to do even if I'm stuck between home and work.

How was your vacation? Did you went already or it's yet to come? let me know.

Prices: 

Primark:

Perfumes- 4€ each
Candle- 1
Body Lotion- 1,50
Concealer- 4
Pack of 3 elastics - 1,50
Pack of 3 little notebooks- 2€ (I don't remember very well)
Pants (super high-waist)- 11
Mirrored picture frame- 7
Golden picture frame- 2

H&M:

Shirt- 9,99

Pull&Bear:

Perfume- 15,99
Wallet- 7

Lefties:

Shirts- 6€ each

Others:

Purse- 10
Book- 14,50€ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...