September 26, 2017

Finally Fall Book Tag!

Yes, 2 tags in a row, oh well... I'm really enjoying doing tags so if you know come that you would like for me to do then feel free to tell me.

Anyways, fall... not my favorite season because it marks the beginning of school, but is still an enjoyable season, everything is more orange, which is my favorite color, and yellow and red. Halloween in my street we don't that many kids anymore, we all grew up, so the spirit of giving candy is dying in here, but still, one or two small groups still appear. 
I decided to do this tag because, like I said, I'm really enjoying doing these, so why not do a fall book tag? Let's see how it goes.


1. In fall, the air is crisp and clear: name a book with a vivid setting! - That's hard because I normally don't remember that much of the spaces that were in the book, but I'll say the dorm in Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, everyone that is uni students and "live" in a dorm that has read this, if they're like me, they'll imagine their dorms.

2. Nature is beautiful… but also dying: name a book that is beautifully written, but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief. - Looking for Alaska by John Green. I cried!!! Everything is ok until it's not and that was something that I wasn't expecting at all.

3. Fall is back to school season: share a non-fiction book that taught you something new. - I don't read a lot of nonfiction but I'll say Oceans: A Visual Guide by Stephen Hutchinson and Lawrence E. Hawkins, which is a book I've read when I was about 10/11 years old, and I was in a mood of learning about the ocean.

4. In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend some time with the people we love: name a fictional family/household/friend-group that you’d like to be a part of. - I would love to be part of the "Peculiar children" club... It just seems so awesome!


5. The colorful leaves are piling up on the ground: show us a pile of fall-colored spines! - ok!



6. Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside: share a book wherein somebody is telling a story. - Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews. I just finished this and its so funny and you should read it!

7. The nights are getting darker: share a dark, creepy read. - I don't actually like "dark, creepy reads", so the only one that I have that makes me remember Fall is Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy.

8. The days are getting colder: name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day. - Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Walch. This one is so cute, so if you're looking for a heartwarming contemporary you should pick this one up.

9. Fall returns every year: name an old favorite that you’d like to return to soon. - an old favorite? I'm going to say any John Green books because of those were the first ones that I really loved!

10. Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights: share your favorite cozy reading “accessories”! - My warm fuzzy blanket! Even though that blanket is more made for Christmas, around here the wheater feels like Christmas around Halloween.

11. Spread the autumn appreciation and tag some people! - Nope. 😁 I feel like whoever wants to do this tag, they should do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...