September 22, 2017

A to Z | Book Tag

I don't know who invented this tag but I was feeling like doing it. Basically  it has 26 "questions" corresponding to each letter of the alphabet. So let's start! 



A – Author you’ve read the most books from ⇝ That's a trick question for me because the number of books an author has in a series is bigger than the one that only has standalone ... But I'll say Enid Blyton (Author of the middle-grade series St. Claire's - 9 books).

B – Best sequel ever  That's definitely Hollow City by Ransom Riggs, that sequel was just amazing! the whole trilogy was amazing! 

C – Currently reading  Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews. It's so funny, I'm loving it.

D – Drink of choice while reading  Water.

E – E-Reader or Physical books  Definitely physical books even though I read on an e-reader sometimes.

F – A Fictional character you would have dated in High School  I would choose Ren from Love & Gelato. I just thought he was so cute and he was there for Lina when she needed.

G – Glad you gave this book a chance  I'm going to say The Good Luch of Right Now by Mathew Quick, at the beginning I was thinking of just giving up but I ended it and I actually enjoyed the second half of it.

H – Hidden gem book ⇝ There's not a lot on my list but I would say Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, just because I didn't think I would love it that much!

I – an Important moment in your reading life  Since I became a book lover more recently (I've been reading along the years but not finding books I loved and giving up on them) I don't have a big moment in my reading life. So probably just finding out I actually love reading...

J – Just finished reading… Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith.

K – Kinds of books you won’t read  Horror, I hate it.

L – Longest book you’ve read  the Good question ... I don't want to say Fifty Shades of Grey but I'm afraid I'll have to say it... (I said I'm afraid to say it because I have longer books still on my TBR and I don't know when I'll read them...). 

M – Major book hangover because of…  Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, after this one I just didn't want to pick another one, because it was so good!

N – Number of bookcases you own ⇝ In my room I have 1 bookcase and 3 shelves attached to the wall, and in the living room I have 3 more bookcases and the office another 4.

O – One book you’ve read multiple times  The entire Divergent series!

P – Preferred place to read  Definitely my room.

Q – Quote that inspires you / gives you the “feels” ⇝ "Sometimes you have to face up your fears to realize that they aren't actually real" - Zoe Sugg, Girl Online.

R – Reading regrets  Not discovering my love of reading sooner if I did I would have read much more by now and not having such a big TBR pile...

S – Series you started, but need to finish  Right now the only one I have started and not finished is Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy because they don't translate it anymore and I need to order in English.

T – Three of your all-time favorite books  Any book by John Green but mainly Looking for Alaska, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, and Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon.

U – Unapologetic fangirl for…  Any book from John Green, I just love his writing and I can't wait for Turtles All The Way Down!!!

V – Very excited for this release more than any others  Turtles All The Way Down by John Green!

W – Worst habit  Keep reading when I'm supposed to be sleeping.

X- X Marks the Spot: the 27th book on your shelf (from left to right)  Paper Towns by John Green.

Y – Your latest book purchases ⇝ Nimona by Noelle Stevenson.

Z – Zzzz snatcher: the last book that kept you up way too late  Right now all I can think is Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. I just kept turning the page...



And that's it... It was so much fun doing this tag! What other do you think I should do? Have you done this one yet? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...