September 30, 2017

Summer Favorites 2017

Noooo Summer is over! It was fast... damn.
I decided, in order to kind of remember this summer, to do little summer favorites!

Lately, I've been making more effort on my skincare, so I've accumulated quite some things that I really enjoyed.

Skin and Body Care:

PS... Glisten & Glow - Body Moisturiser (Primark):
My attempt to take better care of my face was to use this before bed so that it moirtuzired my face, and I actually felt like this helped a lot, I feel fresher when I wake up and I don't have as many acne as before. (probably it helped the fact that I stopped eating chocolate).

Primark moisturizing lip protection - mango flavor:
My lips are so bad when they catch a little bit of sun, they "crack" or something and it's horrible, and it feels horrible. So I bought this, which has 30 SPF, and my lips didn't turn out so bad after a week at the beach. I not gonna lie say it did wonders and nothing happened to my lips because it did, but still, it wasn't as bad as it's used to, and also the flavor is delicious.

Rexona Deodorant - biorhythms:
It took a while to find the perfect deodorant to use when going to the gym, and this one is amazing, it lasts a long time, doesn't leave stains on your shirts, and it lasts a long long time, I've had this since beginning of July and I go to the gym about 4/5 times a week.

PS... love this breath freshener:
If you have braces you'll understand the pain of dining out and at the end you have that little bit of food stuck on your braces and even if you take it out after a while your breath is not the best, and even if you don't have braces and you just have a problem that makes your breath horrible, this is wonderful, great size to put on your purse and one sprit later and your breath feels and smells fresher. I loved this, and it's only 1 euro and it lasts a long time.


PS... Workout Knockout - shade Light LumiƩre:
The concealer I used before was very expensive and it didn't last very long, so I decided to try out this one, which was only 4 euros, and it's a BB cream and concealer, and so far so good, when I don't feel like wearing the concealer I just put on the bb cream and it helps to cover spots. This one is a keeper.


Pull & Bear perfume:
Yes, this is a men's perfume, but the woman's one was so feminine and delicate that you didn't even notice you'd put perfume on, and the men's one has an amazing scent that you can only tell it's a men's perfume if you recognize the scent. And again, lasts very long.


Music:

Dua Lipa - New Rules
Louis Tomlinson ft. Bebe Rexha - Back to you
Camila Cabello - Havana
Bebe Rexha - The Way I Are
Jason Derulo ft. Nicki Minaj - Swalla

These five were my favorite, put on repeat, throughout the month but I still enjoyed lots more, I make a mix of my favorite music of the month on Spotify if you want to check it out. Click Here.

Random:

Netflix series - GirlBoss
I felt so sad when my cousin said that it was canceled, I really enjoyed this and watched everything in a day...

Primark Sunglasses
This is not my absolute favorite sunglasses but unfortunately, I don't have my favorites anymore, because during a thunderstorm, while trying to cover myself, they fell and they broke, so I don't have those anymore and I'm on a hunt to find them. Anyways, I love this one to go out to an event or going to the beach (and you can look at hotties without them knowing, eheh). They're just so pretty!










PS... Matte Nail Polish - color Vintage

Claire's Nail Polish - color Fairy Wings

Both this nail polishes are ones that when I want to paint my nails I look at them and think "I want this one", they're just my favorite! Purple is becoming one of my favorite colors so far and this color is so cute and great for the summer, and the matte nude one is also amazing if you want to paint your nails but you don't want them to stand out.







What were your summer favorites? I'd love to know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...