December 10, 2017

My Christmas Wishlist! 2017

I just realize I haven’t posted a Christmas post since December started and I need to change that, so I decided to go and see what books I really want this Christmas even though I'm definitely not getting them all. And I feel like it's quite a big list if it were top 5 maybe it would be tolerable to buy the book but oh well.

So basically the books that I really really want are the ones that are translated because rarely I buy books in English, normally I stick for the ebooks for that one. But here are the ones that I want in a physical copy. And I'm only showing 10 of the books I most want.


10. The Spinster Club Trilogy by Holly Bourne - I'm only putting this one in 10th place because I really want it but I already put the order, it's my gift from myself. (not translated).
 - Am I Normal Yet? (GoodReads)
 - How Hard Can Love Be? (GoodReads)
 - What's a Girl Gotta Do? (GoodReads)

9.  Nerve by Jeanne Ryan - I saw the movie and now I'm intrigued to know how it was written, so this is a book I really want but I'm not desperate to buy, it can wait. (GoodReads)

8. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera - Not translated, another one, I really want to read this one since it came out, it just sounds so cool! (GoodReads)

7. Almost Midnight by Rainbow Rowell - They have translated all of Rainbow Rowell's books to Portuguese so I'm hopeful they will translate this one too and I can't wait to get it! (GoodReads)

6. Nothing More by Anna Todd - I read the entire After series, and when I heard she was writing the Landon story I knew I must own it, but I never thought it was ever going to be translated, but it was and now I want it! (GoodReads)

5. Eliza and her Monsters by Francesca Zappia - I need this book! It just sounds awesome and relatable and I need it, but it might not even be translated because they never translated Made you up by the same author but I really want to read this and I might buy in English because why not. (GoodReads)

4. A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard - No book by this author has been translated to Portuguese so I really don't know if it'll ever be, but I can buy it in English, this book is one I want as a physical copy because I feel like I will like this one, and also Beautiful Broken Things, so maybe I'll get them soon. (GoodReads)

3. If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo - I had a list of priorities before and this one was further in the list, but as I check out books that I buy or hear more about this one the closer it gets to number one, I think it would be an amazing read so this is now 3rd on my list, and hopefully I get this one checked out of it soon. (GoodReads)

2. Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu - ok, it's still not translated and it may take a while and maybe they won't even translate at all, but this is a book that I'm really intrigued and really want to read so maybe I'll buy in English. (GoodReads)

1. Turtles All The Way Down by John Green - I already said to my parents this is the book I must have this Christmas if they decide to buy me books, this better be on the list! (GoodReads)

Extra: I know, I should only stick with 10 but The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon just came out in Portuguese and now I really really want it!! (GoodReads)

What's on your Christmas list? Have you read any of these books? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...