February 04, 2018

Reading Wrap Up 2018! Books 1-10

Hello everyone, so lately I've been thinking about the wrap-ups, and how I don't read a great number of books a month, so instead I thought about doing a reading wrap up every 10 books I read.


St. Clare's series by Enid Blyton - So basically I loved these books when I was younger, and I wanted to re-read them to see what I think about them now, and to be honest, bleh, these are definitely the kind of books that teach a kid to be honest, respectful and loving, and of course that's not a bad thing, but the way sometimes they wanted to solve problems, I was just like... please don't, it's not that easy. 
But anyways, this first wrap up is basically those books since there are 9 in the series and I read the first one the last day of 2017. 
Oh, and these covers are the Portuguese ones since I actually like these best and I read them in Portuguese. 3.5 stars
The books I read in this series: The O'Sullivan Twins (2), Summer Term at St. Clare's (3), Second Form at St. Clare's (4), The Third Form at St. Clare's (5),  Kitty at St. Clare's (6), Claudine at St. Clare's (7), Fifth Form at St. Clare's (8) and Sixth Form at St. Clare's (9).



Snotgirl, Vol 1: Green Hair Don't Care by Brian Lee O'Malley - While reading Middlemarch I kind of got bored, so I decided to lighten a little bit and read a graphic novel. To be honest, I got lost sometimes here, but at the same time, I was like, what is happening? and kept reading, so now I want to read volume 2 because de 1st one ended in a wtf scene. A friend let me borrow this and she also liked it so she will buy the second one and I will borrow again! eheh. 4 stars

None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio - Omg, I loved this and everyone should read it, I'm gonna post a full review on my blog soon. But seriously, loved it. 4.5 stars



What books have you read recently? Have you read any of these? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...