January 31, 2018

Aphabethon Round 5 TBR!


Sooo, Alphabethon round 5 starts February 12th - 18th, I participated in round 4 and had so much fun, but at the time I was on vacation, so this time I may not read as much, but I'm still gonna read and try to participate in the challenges.
If you don't know how this works then I'll explain real quick, basically each alphabethon happening you read a book with the next letter of the alphabet, so round 4 was D, and round 5 is E, so you have to read book that starts with E (or has an E on the title, I'm not sure), or the author's first or last name starts with E. I hope you understood my explanation, if not, here's the link to the alphabethon blog.

So let's get into the TBR!
Challenges:

1. Read a book over 400 pages;
2. Read a book under 200 pages;
3. Since the Alphabethon will take place the week of Valentine's Day read a romance novel;
4. Read a book with two E's (E on the title and author name starts with E, etc.);
5. Read a book with a MC whose name begins with E;
6. Read a book with an E setting;
7. Read 7 books;

What I'm planning on reading (not in order of the challenges):


1. Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire


2. Everyone We've Been by Sarah Everett


3. Unslut: A Diary and a Memoir by Emily Lindin


4. Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls by Elena Favilli

I'm expecting to find this one in my local library so hopefully, I'll get to it!!

5. The End of the Fucking World by Charles Forsman


And again, a friend will be borrowing this to me! yey!

6. Friendship by Emily Gould


7. Still, need to pick one, but I accept recommendations with an MC character that has a name starting with an E.

Are you planning on participating? What books are you planning on reading?

1 comment:

  1. I'm participating in Alphabethon! Really like your TBR ;)
    Here is the link to my February TBR including the Alphabethon TBR:
    https://bookmaddie.blogspot.co.at/2018/02/february-2018-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...