January 01, 2018

Hello 2018!

2018. wow. Blew my mind how fast 2017 went.
I had ups and downs. I lost my grandmother and my childhood dog.
I entered the Erasmus Programme and I already bought the plane ticket.
I had anxious days but I also had really good days to remember from now on.
And I turned 20. 

And now it's 2018 and it's time to make a new resolutions list. 
Like last year, I'm putting these into categories of lifestyle, blog, and health.


Blog: 
  • Have a header designed.
  • Work more on blog ideas.
  • Try new settings.
  • Create a blog series.

Lifestyle:
  • Stay Positive.
  • Never give up.
  • Save money.
  • Stop comparing myself to others.
  • Focus more on University. (first half of the year I'll be in another country).
  • Be more social.
  • Be organized.
  • Explore new places.
  • Try Hand Lettering.

Healthy Eating and Exercise:
  • Drink more water.
  • Work out 4/5 days a week.
  • Don't eat after 9pm.
  • Learn how to cook.
  • Plan my meals.
  • Improve my flexibility.
  • Eat more healthy. (good luck).
Goodreads Challenge: 40 books! 

Not a lot different from last year but some things I feel like are life resolutions and others are the ones I didn't achieve last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...