January 11, 2018

Top 5 Books I want to Read in 2018!

Hello everyone, today I'm going over my top 5 books I really want to read this year. Hopefully, I actually read all 5 of them.


Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
So the movie is coming out, and Portugal is the country that it is only decided to translate the book now (I love my country but in books, they could improve on not translating just the ones coming out as a movie). So I bought the book later in 2017 and been wanting to read it since I bought it, but the main problem is that I have so many books to read that I still haven't picked it up. So hopefully I get to read it this year. (maybe not before the movie because I'm out of Portugal for 4 months).(Goodreads link).


One thing I decided since last year is that every year I want to read at least 1 Classic book, so this year is The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank. I don't want this to be the only classic one I read this year but we'll see. (Goodreads link).


Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
I received this book on Christmas after annoying my mom to buy me all the time, and I'm so excited to pick it up, but I wanted to read An abundance of Katherines first because it's the only one I haven't read yet by John Green. (Goodreads link).


In 2017 I read a graphic novel, which is new to me because I usually don't read this kind of book, and I loved reading it, so this year I want to read Nimona by Noelle Stevenson, I bought it summer 2017 and my brother already read it and liked it, so I'm super excited to read it. Fun fact: my brother doesn't read anything but graphic novels. (Goodreads link).


The last one I'm hoping to read this year is None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio, I want to read this mainly because I have a friend of mine that doesn't relate to being a girl or a boy, and I want to read about that perspective, even if the book is not exactly like that, is about a girl born intersex, which means she has boy parts. So I'm really excited to read from that point of view. (Goodreads link).


And that's it! If I'm not able to read all 5 of these I'm gonna be disappointed, 12 months to read them, I can do it! 
What are the books that you really want to read this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...