January 21, 2018

Bookshelf Tour 2018!

Hello everyone, I'm gonna be honest, I like reading or watching videos about bookshelf tours, I just love knowing what kind of books people own and how they organize them, so I decided to do my own. 
The shelf in my room is going to be the last one I'm gonna talk about because that is the only one basically that is organized how I want it. The other bookshelves are my mom and me, but most of the books are the ones she likes.
So let's get into this! Enjoy!


The Living Room Shelves!

So this one is right next to the tv, it's a new little table we have to put the phone and the internet, this one, like many others, is not organized in any specific way, so we have vampire books, historical fiction and dragon books. I haven't read any of these yet but I'm planning on reading the Ken Follet's books.




 So then we have a big bookshelf, the lower shelve has some books that my mom loved when she was younger and, to be honest, never read again, at least not recently. The next one is only classics, by multiple authors, multiple nationalities, and I don't know them all. But I'm planning on reading some of these.









The next shelve has books by Dan Brown, some by José Rodrigues dos Santos (Portuguese author), and the Game of Thrones series, some of them are hardback and others are paperback, which is annoying to me but oh well.
And the top shelve has more classics and others that I never heard about because I don't like the same kind of books that my mom likes.






The Hall Bookshelf


So this one is not actually a bookshelf but we put some books in here, some vampire ones again, pocketbooks, and behind these are the harry potter series and Danielle Steel books, which are also on a lower shelve that I decided not to take a photo of because it's literally only Danielle Steel.
And don't hate me, but I still haven't read Harry Potter... oops.

The Office Bookshelf


No specific order again, so we have contemporary, mystery, horror and historical fiction. I've read some of these and either I didn't like them at all, or I didn't like them enough to keep them on my room.


Here we have the Hunger Games trilogy, even though we are missing one book, the most recent Harry Potter, more historical fiction and some books I never heard about nor am I interested to read.


The cookbook shelf, basically here we have recipes written by hand and put on a dossier, cooking magazines and some books with more recipes. And also at the end, we have an atlas.
In the office, we also have the Twilight series and some other that me and my mom didn't enjoy that much.

My Room Bookshelf!


Beautifull in all it's glory, and let me just begin by saying, I know I don't have that many books in my shelf like other bloggers and youtubers, but it's growing and I like to keep only the ones I like or I bought with my own money. And to be honest, reading only became a big part of my life since 2017.


Top shelve has some "erotic" books, so I have the Fifty shades of Grey trilogy + Grey, and the After series + Before. I also have a wood doll to help me with the human figure sketches, some seashells that I have in every shelve, a bear that was my grandmother and a box with more seashells that I picked up on the beach.


Moving down I have Veronica Roth, with the Divergent trilogy + Four and Carve the Mark, the Peculiar Children trilogy and an adult book, gone girl. On the right side I have my english books, these weren't tranlated when I bought them but then they decided to translate both jennifer niven books like a week after I bought in english, and I also have The spinster club trilogy. The bits and pieces are 2 christmas candles that I still haven't taken out, seashell, an Eiffel Tower that my cousin bought me when he came to visit Portugal, a big blue fluffy blueberry and some little animals that I bought on some trips.


Ah, my favorite shelve, the Young adult one, but first I have the Anne Frank diary, written verion and graphic novel version, then I decided to put them in order alphabetically, and in the middle, the tower, are two of my favorite authors, Rainbow Rowell and John Grenn, in which I have all the books, at least those that were translated. I also have a graphic novel stuck in there.
This shelve is also where I have my bookmarks, a bear that my mom brought me from Malta, a seashell and my name on a wire that I don't think you can see very well.


Out of my bookshelfe I have to shelves on the oposite side, these ones contain books that I've own since I was younger, I have the Skulldugery Pleasant series (they only translated 4, but the series have 10), The St. Clare's series and books that I had to read to school. The top shelve has my One Direction books and other that I loved as a kid. 
In these shelves I have fluffy animals that I was given on my birthday or christmas trhoughout the years, that bunny on the left side is my first ever stuffed animal.

And that's it!!

Have you written or recorder your bookshelf tour? comment the link, I'd love to see it!

I loved writing this post so I may do this every year to see how much have I spent on books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...