May 17, 2018

Reading Wrap Up 2018! Books 11-20


Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow - Wow. I loved it! I just wanted to read read read and never stop, really, you need to read this! Full Review coming soon! 5 Stars. (Review)


TEOTFW by Charles Forsman - I don't even know what the hell I just read so I'm not even gonna say anything about it. I read this for the Alphabethon round 5. 1 Star.

Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire - Got lost, found myself, loved every page. 4.5 Stars!



Me Before You by Jojo Moyes - This was such a cute story, and the best part is that the movie didn't change the story like most movies do, everything happened the way it was supposed to happen and I'm so glad that it did. (Just 2 or 3 things changed, but minor changes). Loved it. 4 Stars.



Everything We've Been by Sarah Everett - Review to come but I didn't like this... 2 Stars. (Review)


Mosquitoland by David Arnold - I really liked this, it's about road trips, mental illness and finding yourself and I couldn't be happier that I picked this one up. Review to come. 4 Stars. (Review)


Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor - LOVED IT!! OBVIOUSLY, A REVIEW IS TO COME SOON! oh, my. I really need the sequel now!! And I'm thinking of buying the physical book because wow, I want this displayed in my shelf and I will want to re-read this! 5 Stars!


The Keeper of Lost Things by Ruth Hogan - I took advantage of the 30-day free audiobook trial for audible and bought the audiobook just to finish this book faster. I was bored in the beginning and then I started getting confused too, I think they have too many characters and I don't know if I'll write a review on this but we'll see. At least you know what I think. 2 Stars.


A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare - I wanted to give it a try, I enjoyed it but not really... don't hate me. 3 Stars.


The Truth and Lies of Ella Black by Emily Barr - Nop. I can't. If the ending would have been like I expected to then I would enjoy even more even though I had predicted it, but that? No. Review to come. 2 Stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...