December 02, 2016

Christmas Countdown !

My favorite time of the year has come!! I'm so excited for this year's Christmas, I'm spending it with my family, we're doing new things that we never did before, I have Christmas dinners coming. AHH can't wait! 😁


Last week my teacher got my class an assignment, which was, we needed to make Christmas cards to give to the school departments, I decided to go and take photos instead of drawing my ideas, the first one I didn't like it, it was boring, but as the time passed by, I had a new idea. Taking photos of Christmas tree ornaments blended with lights. 
The results were better than I thought, I absolutely loved it, and because I love Christmas, this was one of my favorite assignments so far, and even if mine are not the ones that they choose, I'm still happy with the results. 






What is your favorite part of the holidays? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...