December 03, 2016

Christmas shopping Haul!

On December 1st my parents and I went to Lisbon to do some Christmas shopping, and because I love Christmas I got more stuff than I usually do in one day. 




We got there at 1PM, so we were super hungry, at least I was... and we went to Pizza Hut, normally I LOVE their service but that day they were super slow and late for everything and they even forgot who that pizza was for (it was already ready to go to the table but they forgot who it was for), so I'm really unhappy that that happened. 

After we ate, it was time to go shopping, I went to "Ponto das Artes" first, which is an artist shop were you can buy art supplies, and I'm an art student so I had some things I needed to buy there, we then went to "New Yorker", I absolute love that shop, its not too expensive and has some cute stuff. Because that was the first shop I went to I didn't buy many things (just one to be honest), I had a budget I needed to stick to so that's why I didn't buy a lot, but I bought this jumper that says "Oh Deer" and I thought it was really, super cute, so I had to have it.


Next stop was Primark, everyone loves Primark, and so do I, but that one I wasn't such a fan about, It's not very organized, and that sucks, It doesn't have a lot of different things and it's too small to fit so many people inside, and Lisbon is the capital so they should have a bigger store, they probably do but in another place or something. 
From there I bought some Christmas lights for my tree, a notebook, some Christmas ornaments for my tree, a candle, a cute pajama, a scrunchie and wrapping paper. I LOVED every single thing that I bought, and to be honest if I had more money, I would buy some more, even if it would be just wrapping paper and Christmas stuff.













 After that, we went to "Fnac" to get some presents for friends and family and then we went to "Bershka", I was looking for a dress for a dinner that I'm going to on December 9th and I still haven't found one, so I gave up looking for presents or other things and went looking for a dress, and I found one in "Bershka", and I love it so much, I also bought a beanie, it's so cute, I absolutely love it, and a body butter. 





 Lastly, whenever I go to that shopping, at the end, when we are ready to leave, I go to "Starbucks", we don't have that shop where I live so I always have to stop there, and I ordered a "caramel hot chocolate", and what I noticed is that this year, the cups are more Christmassy, I don't know how to say it, but they got more into the festivities than last year, when the cup was just red, and this year it has some drawings. 


I loved that day so much and I want to go back, but I have school and I'm only on vacation on December 21st. 😐

Have you done your Christmas shopping already? What was your favorite thing you bought? mine was definitely the pajama, it's the warmest thing I've ever worn so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...