December 08, 2016

Christmas Tree !

To be honest with you I put up my Christmas trees before it was even December, oops. 
This is like my favorite part of Christmas, because once you put up the Christmas tree, the house feels more Christmassy, and you get into the Christmas spirit more quickly. 


This year I decided to put up a Christmas tree in my room also, instead of just the Christmas tree in the living room. It's a small tree but fills my room in such a Christmas spirit that I don't even know how to describe it. I have new ornaments that I'm totally in love with. My favorite animal is an owl, so I think you know what my favorite ornament is.





And like I said, we usually put up the big Christmas tree in my living room, so this year was no different, the only thing that changed was the tree, our old one was starting to lose the leaves and was crooked, so we bought a new one, and with we I mean my parents. 
This one it's like it has snow, the old one was just green like the one in my room.





What is your favorite part of Christmas? 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...