December 10, 2016

Wrapping presents!

The time of the year where you actually have an excuse to wrap things for yourself. I have so much fun wrapping presents, and no, mine does not have fancy and glamorous as I see from other bloggers, but they are wrapped with all my heart 😀 


These presents are mostly mine, the Ferrero is also for my brothers, although I wouldn't mind if they were all mine. 

This year we thought we would buy some new wrapping paper so two of them are from Primark like I've shown you in another blog post, and the other two are from a local supermarket. I still have to go get some lace for the ribbons but I don't know where to get some cute ones. Oh well...








Whilst I was wrapping presents I had Christmas music playing and my Christmas candle that I bought on Primark last year. I don't want Christmas to end. 😡


Did you already wrap your Christmas presents? or do you still have some Christmas shopping to do? let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...