November 12, 2017

My Empties #1

This is basically a favorite throughout the year, these are products I really loved and finished and kept the empty bottle in case I did this post, which I'm doing, eheh. And also to kind of remember to buy more if I can find them, but no luck so far.

So let's go with categories, maybe I'll divide this post in 2, just so it's not that long, but they'll both be up before the end of the year because this is my empties for 2017 basically.
Categories:
- Perfume;
- Shampoo;
- Hair mascara (I don't know the name in English but yeah, help);

Perfume

So basically I love using perfume but I rarely find a smell I like, so I usually stick with the same ones.


The first perfume in the picture I got Christmas, and so basically the 3 perfumes in the picture to be honest, eheh. These were the ones that you don't know the smell when you buy them because it's a pack of perfume and crème and it's sealed really tight, so it's a mystery, and luckily I enjoyed all 3. The crèmes are also really good, and I love the smell but I’m not done with them yet.

Shampoo
I've been looking for shampoos that work for oily hair, and it's so hard to find, so that sucks, and when a new one appears I want to try it to see if it works, some of them I didn't enjoy, because it worked a little bit but the next day it was bad again and I shower day yes day no, so some of them didn't work like that, and basically you would spend more money on that shampoo because you had to shower every day, sometimes twice if it was necessary but fortunately it didn't come to that point.

Linic was good, but they stopped selling it where I use to buy it, and I don't remember much about it because it was at the beginning of the year that I used it and I just forgot about it, I remembered about it when I went to find these empty bottles for the post...
I really enjoyed the TRESemmé shampoo but damn that was expensive, so I only bought one, and I think it came with a conditioner but I didn't like that one, so... yeah.

I'll be honest, I remember nothing about this one, I only know that it was on sale and it was really cheap so I gave it a try, and also with the shampoo because this is the conditioner, but I guess I liked it because I kept the package for this post.

This one is my favorite, I still use it, it kind of works as a conditioner also because your hair is really smooth after using this, so this is definitely my favorite of the year. I think they're working on a formula for the conditioner so I'm excited to try that one.













Hair Mascara
There's one left here that I used this summer and I don't know where the package is, but I loved it so much I might use it next summer because it's a protective mascara.

I used to have really long hair, but it was so much work, so recently I cut it short, but before that, I used to use this on my hair, and it did wonders, it became very soft and fluffy in a good way when I used this. This is also for ruined ends on your hair if you want to try, obviously, it doesn’t make them disappear, but the hair doesn't create knots as much as usual.











Another TRESemmé that is quite expensive compared to others. This one has the point of your hair not falling or breaking, it restructures your hair. It's basically for dry hair so I only used it on the ends. It was really good and it's a big package so it lasts really long.





Pantene Pro-V, this one repairs and protects your hair, I personally don't think it did that, but my hair was really smooth when I used this so there's a good thing with this. 

This brand is a little bit expensive but I think it's worth wasting a little more once in a while, this is for hair that in really bad, it restores and repair your hair and it makes it feel really smooth and strong and it smells amazing. This has liquid keratin in it which is a thing to make your hair stronger and I feel like that worked.


I don't use hair mascaras as much as I did, but sometimes I like taking one out and use it to change my hair routine, once in a while that's a good thing to do.






I hope you enjoyed this blog post, it's rare to find an empties blog post but I wanted to do one for future references instead of having the bottles stocked in a box under my bed.
Do you use any of these products that I mentioned? If so let me know your thoughts on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...