June 28, 2018

Everyone We've Been by Sarah Everett Review!


Title: Everyone We've Been

Author: Sarah Everett

Release Date: October 4th, 2016

My Rating: 2
 Stars


Format: E-book

I can’t, this was just too much, most of the time I felt like the book was just dragging the story, the summary of the book is the story itself.

1 – She got in an accident

2 – She started hallucinating about a boy no one could see

3 – She goes to a clinic of the mind

4 – She discovers she had a boy erased from her memory

Basically this book is about finding out why she erased him, this goes back and forth from after the accident and before the accident, she dated a boy named Zach, she loved him, he did something bad and she decided to erase him instead of coping with the pain that would eventually go away because girl, he’s not dead, so stop!

The first half of the book was ok, I wanted to know what happened and why, but as the story developed I started to get annoyed at Addison, and at the doctors, and at the family and friends and everything, I just don’t get in what world the parents and friends would let her do that because of something so simple, the doctors just wanted the money so I won’t even start with them.

Every time something went wrong or something that she has to actually deal with because life is getting hard, she decides to go to that f*cking clinic and erase the memories… why? Just why? Just stop. Life works like that, not everything is perfect, hell, I wish it was that simple to forget shit about your past but we all have to deal with it!

I just can’t, I didn’t like this, if you like books like this then go ahead, but if you’re like me, you want a cute contemporary and then you get this? Just don’t bother…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...