June 30, 2018

Alphabethon Summer Round | TBR

So here's the deal, Alphabethon is doing a summer round, which consists in reading 28 books that start with a letter of the alphabet and you have to read in alphabetical order (example: You start with A "Am I Normal Yet? by Holly Bourne" then B " Beautiful Broken Thing by Sara Bernard", then C, then D, and so on.) And you can't pass letters ahead, you have to read in order. 

So I compiled a list of the books I want to read for this round, I had some difficulty in some letters but eventually, I got them all, so I want to share them with you because this starts tomorrow!


Warning: If you don't know, I'm Portuguese so most of these books don't start with that letter in English but I'm writing in Portuguese so you understand that they do. And I'm also putting the cover both in English and Portuguese.

I think this is the month where I'll post almost every day.

A - Anexos by Rainbow Rowell (Portuguese) (Goodreads)


B - Blankets by Craig Thomson (English) (Goodreads)


C - Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (Portuguese) (Goodreads)


D - O Diário de Anne Frank by Anne Frank (the graphic novel) (Portuguese) (Goodreads)


E - Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (Portuguese) (Goodreads)


F - The Fade Out: Act One by Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips (English) (Goodreads)


G - Giant Days volume 6 by John Allison (English) (Goodreads)

H - How to Talk to Girls at Parties by Neil Gaiman (English) (Goodreads)


I - It only Happens in Movies by Holly Bourne (English) (Goodreads)


J - Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (Portuguese) (Goodreads)


K - Kaptara volume 1 by Chip Zdarskhy and Kagan McLeod (English) (Goodreads)

L - A Lógica Inexplicavel da Minha Vida by Benjamin Alire Sáenz (Portuguese) (Goodreads)


M - The Manifesto on How to Be Interesting by Holly Bourne (English) (Goodreads)


N - Nimona by Noelle Stevenson (Portuguese) (Goodreads)


O - Onde Estás, Audrey? by Sophie Kinsella (Portuguese) (Goodreads)



P - O Principezinho by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (Portuguese) (Goodreads)


Q - A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Bernard (English) (Goodreads)


R - O Rapaz do Pijama ás riscas by John Boyne (Portuguese) (Goodreads)


S - Saga volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan (English) (Goodreads)


T - O Teorema de Katherine by John Green (Portuguese) (Goodreads)


U - The Unexpected everything by Morgan Matson (English) (Goodreads)


V - A Verdade Escondida no Verão Passado by Sue Wallman (Portuguese) (Goodreads)


W - We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (English) (Goodreads)


X - Xingu by Edith Wharton (English) (Goodreads)


Y - The You I've Never Known by Ellen Hopkins (English) (Goodreads)


Z - Zac and Mia by A.J. Betts (English) (Goodreads)


And that's it! Are you participating in this readathon? If you are, send me your TBR link if you have or twitter, I'm curious about what others are reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...