October 23, 2017

Optimists Die First by Susin Nielsen Review!

Another Susin Nielsen book review! This is the second book of her that I read and it's such a quick read and I just loved the story! 



Title: Optimists Die First

Author: Susin Nielsen

Release Date: February 21st, 2017

My Rating: 
5
 Stars

Format: E-book


An important thing portrayed in this book is guilt, which can ruin someone’s life. Petula thinks she was the one responsible for her sister’s death and since then she has been a pessimist, because they life longer lives, because they are aware of everything around them all the time.
At first I thought she was kind of crazy, but then I found out why she was like this and I actually felt pity for her.
There isn’t any bitchiness in this book, just friends with similar problems that understand you, and even though they aren’t the best people in the world, they still care about each one.

I loved the relationship between her and Jacob and how he helped her get through her fears after her sister’s death. This book is about heartbreak and loss and friendship and I really loved it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...