July 04, 2018

Creating a schedule for my blog?

Hello everyone! I think it's time for me to decide when to post stuff here, like wrap-ups (that I've been doing every time I read 10 books), tags, reviews, and just random stuff that I want to post. So my main idea is:

Monday - Book Tag

Wednesday - Review

Sunday - Wrap-up if there's one!

Saturday/Sunday - Random stuff like read-a-thons I participate in; hauls; TBR, etc.


These would be at around 7PM in Europe and surroundings, which I think is 11AM in America and surroundings, and I say around that time because I don't know how it will work once I get a job. But I'm going to try and make this schedule work because it's a matter of time to finally do it because before I posted every time I just felt like it.

What do you think? And is there any post that you would like to read about? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...