July 16, 2018

Guilty Reader | Book Tag

So lately I found a lot of book tags that I found very interesting, and I want to implement more tags in my blog so I decided to do this one today, Guilty reader, it was so much fun answering these even though sometimes blogger was stopping and I don't know why, but it's fine.

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!



Have You Ever Regifted A Book That You’ve Been Given? - No, I still haven't done any unhaul in my life so all the books I received I still have them! But I do need to start unhauling...

Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t? - Yeah... And I also said I quite didn't remember the story so we couldn't talk much about it... ups.

Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it? - I had a book that my best friend let me borrow for 6 years and forgot I had it, and then she asked for it back because she was cleaning her room and didn't find it. I really thought I had returned it, I found it in a box in the attic (it was a childhood book and like I said, I didn't unhaul anything). So right now I don't have any borrowed books.

Have you ever read a series out of order? - No, I hate doing that. And I have a problem of trying to have all the books before reading because then I can read in order at once, but I'm trying to change that.

Have you ever spoiled a book for someone? - When I like a book and I want to talk about it and the person doesn't mind, then yes, many of them. But if they don't want to talk about it then I plead all the time for them to read it because I want to talk about it.

Have you ever doggy eared a book? - Had to google that expression. I have, my school books are marked that way, but my fictional books I don't do that because I love them so much so I actually use a bookmark on those.

Have you ever told someone you don’t own a book when you do? - Only if I forget I have that book. Imagine if they want to give it to you as a present? I ain't gonna lie.

Have you ever told someone you haven’t read a book when you have? - I don't think so, maybe not. I don't remember those things. If I said it then it's because that person was probably annoying and that was the only way of ending the conversation.

Have you ever skipped a chapter or a section of a book? - Not specifically, but I've skipped a few pages just to see if something interesting happens if what I'm reading is boring, but I always go back and read in order.

Have you ever bad mouthed a book you actually liked? - No, if I liked it then I liked it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...