July 03, 2018

Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor Review!


Title: Strange the Dreamer

Author: Laini Taylor

Release Date: March 28th, 2017

My Rating: 5
 Stars


Format: E-book
I have a lot of feelings about this book!

At the beginning I was lost, but at the same time I wouldn’t want to change anything because the slow pace of the story was just perfect, it made you want to read more, when part 1 ended I got lost because we are introduced to new characters but as I kept on reading I started to understand why and oh my god I loved this!

Lazlo Strange, aka, Strange the Dreamer, a sweet, good and lovely boy, and I just loved him, he wanted to learn more and more about the city of Weep. He has the most beautiful dreams and he feels like he needs to help even if the others don’t deserve.

Sarai, oh my beautiful blue-skinned godspawn, her mom was a monster but that doesn’t mean she has to be, she’s  good and sweet and only did bad things out of pressure and that just annoys me, not because she did it, but because the other idiot made her do it “or else”.

The writing, like I said before, was slow paced but at the same time so perfectly paced that it just makes you want to read more and more, I was loving the book so much that I made myself take a break because I didn’t want to finish it, mostly because the second book is not out yet and I need it now!! I want to know what the hell is about to happen

I’m not a fan of gods and monsters stories but this one blew my mind with how perfect it was, gods, monsters, death, destruction and craziness, legends and ghosts and ghosts inside of legends and beasts and cruel pasts and oh my god I need the second book now!

This book devastated me, the ending devastated me, but that is how much I know I loved the story, because it had an impact on me and how I would feel about these characters, and my heart is crushed and I’m about to say it for the third time but I freaking need the sequel.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...