July 18, 2018

The Keeper of Lost Things by Ruth Hogan | Review


Title: The Keeper of Lost Things

Author: Ruth Hogan

Release Date: November 28th, 2017

My Rating: 2
 Stars


Format: Physical Book (Paperback)
I thought the premise was so interesting but I got really disappointed by the execution.
A man that lost his wife and collects objects and hopes to reunite them with the owner and writes little stories about those objects and I just thought it was so interesting, but there were just so many things happening at once that I just got lost.

The author added characters that I don’t think needed to be there, the romance is just plain dumb and unbelievable, I didn’t like the way it was written and if I read another “lovely cup of tea” I would scream! So I decided to get the audiobook so I could be done with this faster. I didn’t DNFed it just because I wanted to know how the hell this would end… and I’m not pleased with it.

This book has too many unbelievable coincidences to make it believable and the plot just doesn’t work like that so unfortunately, as much as I wanted to like this book, I just thought it was really disappointing…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...