July 25, 2018

The Truth and Lies of Ella Black by Emily Barr Review!


Title: The Truth and Lies of Ella Black

Author: Emily Barr

Release Date: January 11th, 2018

My Rating: 2
 Stars


Format: Physical Book (Paperback)
This book was not good… but at the same time, I kept reading because I wanted to know what was going to happen.

One thing I hate in books is insta-love, they met (only said hello) and she was already “yes, this is the one I’m spending the rest of my life with”…. Girl what? You don’t even know his name! But anyway, the next day they were kissing, and next day she says he’s her boyfriend and she’s in love with him and he basically disappears for half of the book and then he’s back for 1 hour and gone again… ok.

The plot is weird, the plot twist was no twist at all, but what annoyed me was her reaction to it and I just wanted to punch her, the ending was disappointing, I really was hoping it would end the way I thought it would but no, not even close, and no, that’s not a good thing that I didn’t predict it, I just really hated the ending, it was stupid.

So if you liked the flora banks book by this author you probably will like this but I don’t know, I haven’t read the other one, if you like insta-love and, I don’t even know how to explain without giving spoilers, trying to survive in Brasil, then go for it, if you hate everything about that and spoiled little 17 years old brats then don’t. Please. You won’t like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...