July 23, 2018

Reader Problems Book Tag!

1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?

I don't even know how to decide with my 30 TBR pile, but I guess I would pick a top 5 or top 10, put their names on pieces of paper, put it in a hat and take one out. The name that I got would be my next read!

2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?

Depends, if I spent a lot of money on the book (some are expensive), then I will try, but normally the ones I give up on are E-books, which are cheaper so I don't really mind stopping.

3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?

I would try to catch up by reading short books and graphic novels!



4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?

I don't really mind the covers not matching, it actually happened with the divergent series and I still love the books, because it's the inside that matters (so cheesy I know)

5. Everyone and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?

What do you mean? If they like and I don't then let it be, that's life, everyone has their opinions on stuff, we can still talk about the book, what they liked and what I disliked.

6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?

STOP ASAP! I'm an ugly crier so when I know the book is about to turn sad I just stop and take a deep breath, read the rest at home and cry my soul out.

7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!?

I would either re-read the book because if it's something I loved then it would be awesome, or I would read my review to remember some bits because if I really loved then I obviously wrote a review.

8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?

I just simply tell them I don't like to borrow because books are like my children and I don't want them to get home hurt, and if they beg I will just say "stop, take no as the answer", I know it's not really polite, but if they were polite they wouldn't beg either.

9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?

Re-read some favorites or graphic novel or short books, that will slowly take me out of that awful slump!

10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?

Probably 5 out of 10 and then keep them on my shelf for a very long time because I still have tons of other books that I really want to read already there. It's a never-ending cycle.

11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?

If a movie is coming out then I'll read as soon as I can. if it's a book that I'm really excited I'll probably read as soon as I get it. If it's a book that I really wanted but I have others that I want to read more than this than it will take a year or more...



Have you done this tag? Share with me so I can stalk you! (jk) (not really).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...