August 20, 2018

Lost in a Book | Book Tag

Do you have a certain place at home for reading? 
Normally I like reading in my bed but in the summertime, I love reading outside in the swing chair.

Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Definitely bookmark! Most Portuguese books come with bookmarks whilst my English books have I have none. My mom is definitely the piece of paper reader, and she's also always losing it.

Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop at a chapter?
Unless I'm not enjoying the book I always have to finish the chapter!

Do you eat or drink whilst reading? 
Not really, I always have water by my side but I just forget...

E-Reader or real book?
Physical book! I've been reading more e-books because they're cheaper but still I prefer physical.

Music or TV while reading? 
Nope, nothing, why waste energy when I won't concentrate on that and only on the book? And also because I can only read in silence otherwise I will drift off the book and listen or watch tv instead.

One book at a time or several at once?
One book at a time, only when I'm not enjoying the book I'll probably start another but still, I will only focus on one.

Reading at home or everywhere?
Usually at home, sometimes at school.

Read aloud or silently in your head? 
Silently in my head...

Fiction or non-fiction? 
Most of my books are fiction but there are some non-fiction that I enjoyed, like Anne Frank.

Do you read ahead or skip pages? 
Sometimes I decide to read the last sentence of the book but I'm trying to change that...

Break the spine or keep a book like new? 
If I can I keep the book as new but there are books that that is just impossible.

Do you write in your books? 
No!! What a crime.

Favorite book? 
Can I choose just one? I don't think so, so the ones that come to my mind now that are my new favorites from this year are Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor, Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone and The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...