August 15, 2018

Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli | Review


Title: Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda

Author: Becky Albertalli

Release Date: April 7th, 2015

My Rating: 5
 Stars


Format: Physical Book (Paperback)
I don't even know how to start, it had been a few months since a book made me stay awake till 3 am. I just freaking loved it!

Such a cute, fluffy, fast reading book. Simon ... oh Simon, I loved his character, he's so funny and relatable and loves Oreos for breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and everywhere which is the cutest!
In terms of romance, I just loved it! I read a lot of contemporaries but this romance ... have a shot every time I say I loved it! CAUSE I LOVED IT! I wasn't expecting Blue to be who he was, they basically had a relationship through e-mail and didn't know who each other were, but when I found out I was shocked, wasn't expecting.

All the characters are likable, they are real, they have flaws, and that makes the book perfect instead of putting perfect characters in the story, I was mad at some points but I loved (shot!) the characters so much!

The friendships!!! Nick, Abby and Leah, the best group ever! Abby was adorable, Nick was there, he was cute but not my favorite, but Leah pissed me off so many times! So needy.

Still one of the best books I read and I loved loved loved it!! (So many shots!)

I reaaaaly want to read Leah on the Offbeat now even though Leah was annoying, just because I really loved (...shot) the authors writing and emotions and ways a passing a message.

You should read this if you like part mystery guy, part friendship goals, part discovering who you really are books. It's funny and quirky and I can't wait to re-read it one day. And to finish with another shot? I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH!!!

I'm off to watch the movie now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eliza and Her Monsters by francesca Zappia | Review

Title:  Eliza and her Monsters Author:  Francesca Zappia Release Date:   May 30th, 2017 My Rating:  4.5   Star s Format:  Physic...